Team Lead – Mechanical EngineeringJanuary 4, 2018
Plant Process EngineerJanuary 5, 2018
We are looking for a Team Lead to oversee work, coach and train team members, determine work required and allocate resources. The Lead assists the Manager or Supervisor with recruitment and performance management. The Lead is also a primary liaison between team members and management ensuring information flows in both directions.
The Team Lead is also hands-on with Adsorbent Beds Manufacturing:
- Manufactures test, field and pilot plant beds.
- Provides QC testing of manufactured beds.
- Develops packaging bed scale up.
- Selects and specifies bed packaging materials.
- Scales up the manufacturing process for large-scale manufacturing including: coating, printing, and packaging.
- Tests beds for mechanical strength and durability.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as required.
Competencies required (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience with high volume manufacturing processes, preferably in composites and packaging related industries, including at least 2 years leading junior and intermediate engineers
- Preferred Experience: battery and related manufacturing processes
- Good understanding of manufacturing cost analysis for different manufacturing processes
- Critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders
- Adaptable to change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of initiative
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, including ability to build credibility and trust
- Excellent listening skills
- Proven mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to think strategically
As a team member, you will work in a safety-first environment while enjoying competitive benefits, supportive co-workers, and interesting challenges to solve. You will grow through challenging work with diverse, talented people and by finding endless opportunities to learn and engage.
If you want to take the next step in your career, send your resume to [email protected] with “Team Lead Adsorbent Beds Manufacture” in the subject line. For more information about Inventys, please visit www.inventysinc.com. You can also connect with us on Facebook or Twitter @inventysinc.