Technical Writer (On Call)January 5, 2018
Mechanical Test TechnologistApril 13, 2018
We are looking for a Process Engineer to analyze process requirements and design adsorbent beds, process cycle, dynamic valve concept and flows. The Engineer is also expected to work with material team on new adsorbent and testing.
- Develops dynamic process modeling and performs simulations on Aspen Adsorption.
- Develops steady state modeling and performs simulations on Aspen Hysys.
- Analyzes product requirements and determines process cycle design.
- Contributes to machine concept design brainstorming sessions
- Designs structured adsorbent beds for manufacturing testing.
- Develops TSA cycle for testing
- Develops test plans and evaluates collected data.
- Defines process flow and required process steps and conditions.
- Supports prototype and service work on field equipment.
- Leads process test plans and oversees data transfer for analysis.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as required.
- Masters Engineering Science in Chemical engineering
- At least 7 years of experience in adsorption related industries
- Experience with PSA and TSA design and development
- Experience in process plant operations
- Technical experience/knowledge with process control systems
- Vast experience with PDF and P&ID drawings
- Proficient with Hysys or Aspen modeling platforms
- Critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders
- Adaptable to change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of initiative
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, including ability to build credibility and trust
- Excellent listening skills
- Proven mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to handle stress
If you want to take the next step in your career, send your resume to [email protected] with “Process Engineer” in the subject line. For more information about Inventys, please visit www.inventysinc.com. You can also connect with us on Facebook or Twitter @inventysinc.