Process EngineerJanuary 5, 2018
Instrumentations, Controls, and Electrical EngineerMarch 13, 2018
We are looking for a Team Lead to oversee work, coach and train team members, determine work required and allocate resources. The Lead assists the Manager or Supervisor with recruitment and performance management. The Lead is also a primary liaison between team members and management ensuring information flows in both directions.
The Team Lead is also hands-on with hardware development and testing:
- Manages test facilities with attention to safety, issues, and equipment maintenance.
- Manages, updates, and maintains testing capabilities.
- Manages test data quality
- Leads lab scale structured adsorbent bed development and testing.
- Leads lab prototype hardware development and process testing.
- Leads daily engineering and testing tasks in the lab.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as required.
Competencies required (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Education: Master’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Experience: 10 years in process engineering, at least 2 in a supervisory capacity
- Strong technical testing skills.
- Strong project planning skills and experience
- Prototype design experience with focus on practical engineering solutions
- Strong analytical and computer modeling skills
- Critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders
- Adaptable to change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of initiative
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, including ability to build credibility and trust
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to make sound recommendations
- Proven mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to handle stress
- Proven supervisory skills
As a team member, you will work in a safety-first environment while enjoying competitive benefits, supportive co-workers, and interesting challenges to solve. You will grow through challenging work with diverse, talented people and by finding endless opportunities to learn and engage.
If you want to take the next step in your career, send your resume to [email protected] with “HW Development and Testing” in the subject line. For more information about Inventys, please visit www.inventysinc.com. You can also connect with us on Facebook or Twitter @inventysinc.