Instrumentations, Controls, and Electrical EngineerMarch 13, 2018
Mechanical Test TechnologistApril 13, 2018
We are looking for a Technologist to conduct evaluations and lab tests, prepare reports, provide support in the lab and participate in various related tasks.
- Executes synthetic experiments at scales from several grams to several kilograms.
- Collects and interprets data.
- Analyzes samples with lab instruments (TGA, FT-IR, SEM, etc.) as required.
- Conducts product performance evaluations, defining chemical and physical attributes of adsorbent products.
- Generates detailed laboratory reports summarizing research and development efforts.
- Provides technical support for the lab instruments, ordering required gas cylinders.
- Participates in adsorbent synthesis, filtration, and collection of the product.
- Maintains a secure clean and safe work environment.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as required.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience with industry accepted analytical testing methods and equipment in organic or polymeric lab or manufacturing environment.
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Organic or Polymer Chemistry or a related field
- Technical: Adept in MS Office, Excel, and Word
- Other: Familiarity with Analytical instruments (such as TGA, FT-IR) is preferred
- Awareness of safety practices required for working with hazardous chemicals
- Critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Adaptable to change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills in-person and over the phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of initiative
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle stress
- Ability to lift around 50 pounds and handle physically demanding work
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
If you want to take the next step in your career, send your resume to [email protected] with “Chem/Lab Tech” in the subject line. For more information about Inventys, please visit www.inventysinc.com. You can also connect with us on Facebook or Twitter @inventysinc.