Senior Process Engineer
We are looking a Senior Process Engineer to lead the effort in the TSA Cycle Design including adsorbent selection. Through TSA process modeling and testing, the TSA cycle is defined and verified; and the result is communicated for machine design and BOP design purposes. Other responsibilities include providing guidance in adsorbent selection, designing TSA cycle based on structured adsorbent characteristic, conducting single-bed and prototype testing to verify design, and analyzing and providing test result for conceptual designs of the machine and the integrated system.
- Provides guidance on adsorbent selection criteria and review selection result.
- Designs TSA cycle (architecture and timing) through modeling.
- Collaborates with Adsorbent Development group in defining process requirements to ensure material endurance
- Collaborates with Adsorbent Coating group in defining coating specifications to meet performance targets
- Verifies TSA cycle design, study cycle tuning sensitivity through VTS and PDU testing. Conducts cycle flow/pressure/temperature analysis.
- Documents and reports cycle development results. Communicates results to machine design and BOP design teams – re-iterate as necessary.
- Keeps modeling tool up to date, manage and document model revision.
- Designs, oversees and analyses VTS and PDU testing aimed at process cycle development. Works closely with test technologist(s) to ensure quality test result.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum with Master’s preferred in Chemical, Process Engineering or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in carbon related industries
- Experience with process simulation tools (Aspen Hysis & Aspen Adsorption preferred)
- Critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders
- Adaptable to change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of initiative
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, including ability to build credibility and trust
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to think strategically