We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to analyze needs and then design and test processes and equipment to scale up our manufacturing of adsorbent beds.
- Manufactures development, demonstration, and commercial scale adsorbent beds.
- Provides QC testing of manufactured beds.
- Scales up manufacturing process for large scale and high volume production including: coating, printing, and packaging.
- Verifies bed assembly for function and durability
- Carries out other manufacturing related tasks and projects as required.
Competencies required (knowledge, skills and abilities):
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience with manufacturing processes
- Good understanding of manufacturing cost analysis for different manufacturing processes.
- Quality Systems and Processes
- Lean Manufacturing
- Critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders
- Adaptable to change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of initiative
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail